A RESIDENT has been campaigning for seven months to get a Cudworth footpath recognised but says he has had no joy from the council.
In March Noel Shaw of Silverstone Avenue, sent an application to the council for a route which has been used for years to be established as a footpath.
He sent statements from 12 residents saying the route, running between Intake Lane and Belle Green Allotments had been used for at least 50 years.
He received acknowledgement of his letter on April 3 but Mr Shaw says that since then nothing has been done about his request.
At a recent area forum he raised the issue and was told it would be given priority but there has still been no progress.
Earlier this week Mr Shaw says he spoke to a member of the town hall staff who said nothing had been done because another officer had been made redundant.